Club 20/20Print this page
Join the Club
Welcome to Club 20/20, the client-loyalty program designed to reward clients that invest in ongoing PR and inbound marketing campaigns through PR 20/20.
- Simplifies budgeting with monthly payments, standardized services and set pricing.
- Takes the mystery out of agency services and billings.
- Provides complimentary services that save time and money.
- Generates greater results and ROI.
- Makes it more convenient to track and report PR and marketing investments.
Club 20/20 Members enjoy a number of exclusive features and benefits, including: dedicated account team, monthly campaign scorecards, complimentary services, guaranteed pricing on agency services and an online, password-protected client center.
Club 20/20 Features
- Dedicated Account Team: Every Club 20/20 Member is assigned a dedicated account team to lead their campaigns.
- Complimentary Services: At the core of Club 20/20's value are the complimentary services that are offered exclusively to Members.
- Guaranteed Pricing: PR 20/20's standard prices on PR and marketing services are subject to change at any time, and only Club 20/20 Members can lock in rates during their contract period.
- Online Client Center: The Club 20/20 Client Center utilizes a remarkably simple and intuitive online portal for collaboration, file sharing, communication and project management.
- Standard Contracts: Club 20/20 Members commit to standard 12-month contracts for PR and marketing services based on approved plans and budgets. Campaigns start at $2,000 per month.
- No Retainers or Monthly Fees: PR 20/20 bills clients for services rendered. There are no retainers or monthly fees for Club Members.
- Budget Reviews: Budgets and plans stay on target with ongoing monitoring and thorough quarterly reviews.
- Detailed Activity Reports: Members stay informed with monthly activity reports that are easy to read and understand. Reports provide detailed summaries of services delivered, along with itemized pricing.
- Campaign Scorecards: Monthly campaign scorecards with full updates on all marketing activities, results, action plans and updated campaign strategy are included in all PR 20/20 service packages, starting with a benchmark Scorecard at contract initiation.
- No Termination Fee: There is no fee for Members that choose to terminate their contract early; however, Members agree to pay for all services rendered to date, including complimentary services at market value. Members that have prepaid for services will be credited the outstanding balance on their account, minus any applicable pre-payment discounts, payable Net 90.