Tracy (DiMarino) LewisPrint this page
Tracy Lewis is a senior consultant at PR 20/20 and the community manager for Marketing Agency Insider. She joined the agency in March 2009 after graduating from Ohio University, and is a Certified Inbound Marketing Professional.
- Color: Purple
- Season: Summer
- Class/subject in school: English
- Food: Pizza, particularly Goodfellas in Athens, Ohio
- Vacation spot: Disney World
- Book: Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
- Movie: Pretty Woman
People Who Most Inspire Tracy:
- Beth Kanter, because of what she’s doing with nonprofits.
- David Meerman Scott, because he was so ahead of his time with the New Rules of Marketing and PR, and continues to provide relevant insight.
- Her mom and dad. “They are the bravest, strongest people I know and great examples to my brothers and me."
Tracy is passionate about nonprofits and helping those less fortunate than herself. Cancer advocacy and research, and issues related to underprivileged children, are two causes particularly near to her heart. She also enjoys reading, scrapbooking, journaling and bar hopping.
What Tracy Enjoys About …
- The Marketing Industry: With all the changes in technology, the industry itself evolves on a daily basis. For this reason, it’s an exciting time to be a marketer, as you’re a part of a larger transformation. "I like understanding why and how people behave the way they do, and you get glimpses of that in this profession."
- Agency Life: The best part of an agency is the diversity of work and subject matter. Tracy learns something new every day—mostly in industries she never imagined being immersed in. She thinks it's cool to be knowledgeable about a wide range of topics, and that this keeps work interesting.
- Professional: The SXSW trips—in addition to being educational and inspiring, they were a lot of fun and a great way to bond with colleagues.
- Personal: Winning Fear Factor Live at Universal Studios in California.
Advice for Young Professionals and Students:
You never know where or through whom opportunities will come from. Take the time to connect with people through social networks, industry events and informational interviews, and be an active contributor to the community.
What the Rest of the PR 20/20 Crew Says About Tracy:
- Tracy is amazing at getting things done. She has an innate ability to process information and produce top results for clients and her peers.
- She’s a smart professional, and she consistently delivers top results for her clients.
- Tracy really cares—about her family, friends, clients, worthy causes, organizations and more. “I admire Tracy’s commitment to volunteerism and desire to make the world a better place.”
- Tracy has the ability to befriend anyone, and even share a hot dog with a stranger on the street (true story).
- She is incredibly intelligent, yet down to earth and humble.
- “Tracy is patient and kind, both as a teacher in the office, and as a friend.”