Content MarketingPrint this page
Share Your Story Through Content Marketing
Content marketing has become the great differentiator—a sustainable competitive advantage that enables you to separate your business from the pack, and drive acquisition (leads) and retention (loyalty).
We see content marketing as the center of inbound marketing strategy, and use it to fuel all elements of client campaigns—in brand, web, search, PR, social media, email and more. For example content marketing gives your organization the ability to:
- Showcase your brand’s personality and uniqueness
- Get found by customers in the discovery phase of their buying process
- Nurture leads, and drive them down the funnel
- Connect and engage with all audiences in more authentic ways
- Capitalize on top news and trend stories
- Position your company leaders as experts
- Leverage content in media outreach and PR pitches
It’s no secret that content wins in today’s business world,. Google and other search engines are continually adapting their algorithms to make sure that the freshest, highest quality content rises to the top of search results.
PR 20/20 consultants help clients capitalize on this opportunity by creating relevant content that people want to consume and share. We produce and execute programs for both B2B and B2C clients in the following areas:
- Content strategy
- Copywriting—articles, blogs, case studies, ebooks, enewsletters, whitepapers, press releases, websites/microsites and more
- Mobile strategy and program/application development
Focused on Results
PR 20/20's team of highly trained copywriters and content strategists develop content that:
- Speaks directly to the needs of the audience
- Conveys core brand messages
- Targets buyer personas
- Is optimized for search and user experience
- Motivates visitors to take action
- Converts and nurtures leads
Learn more about effective business copywriting in our guest post on the HubSpot blog.
Content Marketing Blog Posts
Check out the following blog posts for more information on content marketing and its key role in inbound strategy.