Lead NurturingPrint this page
Guide Leads Through the Sales Cycle
Filling the top of your sales funnel is great. However, it has little—if any—impact on the bottom line without conversions. This is where lead nurturing comes in.
By providing leads with the right content, at the right time, through automated campaigns, you can successfully guide prospects from initial touchpoint to close.
When fully integrated with your inbound marketing strategy, lead nurturing can have a powerful impact on your business.
- Keep leads interested and engaged throughout the buying process.
- Establish trust and preference for your brand.
- Shorten the sales cycle through relevant content.
- Increase conversions by staying top of mind.
- Bridge marketing and sales efforts.
- Free internal resources via automation.
PR 20/20 consultants are trained to create content-driven lead nurturing campaigns, powered by tracking and automation. This includes:
- Align content marketing with the buying cycle; answer frequently asked questions at each stage in the process.
- Automate follow-up communications based on a lead’s interests and past interactions with your brand (such as form completed, button clicked or page visited).
- Analyze every step of the way, and tweak activities based on historical performance and lead responses.
- Close the loop, and have a clear understanding of how each tactic impacts the bottom line.
- Work closely with sales representatives, ensuring a smooth handoff between marketing and sales.
Lead Nurturing Blog Posts
Check out the following blog posts for more information on lead nurturing and its key role in inbound marketing.