FeaturesPrint this page Get Started
Production, Participation & Performance
Conventional marketing pays for interruption and impressions, which means you buy everything, including: ad space, mailing lists, air time, printing and postage, in addition to agency costs (i.e. commissions, retainers and hourly fees). The basic theory is outspend your competition to gain market share. This is an archaic and faulty process.
We believe there is a better way. And while we don’t have all the answers, we're willing to take some risks in search of them, starting with the new service packages and pricing in which you pay for production, participation and performance.
Base edition pricing includes a customized Inbound Marketing GamePlan, standard service hour Blocks, blog post packages, premium online content (Pro and Enterprise editions) and campaign management. Add-on service hours and content can be purchased at anytime to enhance campaigns.
The packages are designed for businesses committed to growing through inbound marketing, with a dominant focus on social media participation, public relations and the consistent publishing of relevant and valuable multi-media content.
- The PR 20/20 System: Follow a proven, eight-step marketing and management system to success.
- The Foundation: Define and differentiate your brand, and deploy a content-driven website that serves as the foundation of your entire campaign.
- Inbound Marketing GamePlan: Put the campaign strategy in place, and shift budgets and resources to more effective and measurable inbound marketing activities. Learn more about the Inbound Marketing GamePlan.
- Service Hours: Allocate service hours each month based on your evolving needs and campaign performance. Base service hour blocks are used for training and education, brand consulting, website support, search marketing, social media, email marketing, lead nurturing, PR and general strategy. See a sample monthly allocation in the FAQ section.
- Blog Posts: Complement internally generated content, and ensure your website stays fresh and relevant to visitors and search engines, with bundled blog posts from the professionals who know your brand and business goals best — your PR 20/20 account team.
- Premium Content: Publish more traffic-generating content with monthly word block credits built into the Pro (1,000 words/month) and Enterprise (2,000 words/month) editions. These word blocks, which refresh every month, are used for development of premium online content, including: optimized press releases (avg. 400 words), newsletters (avg. 500 words), case studies (avg. 750 words), articles, (avg. 1,000 words), eBooks (avg. 3,000 words), white papers (avg. 5,000 words), original reports (varies) and webinars (varies).
- Account Team: Rely on your dedicated account team, which is staffed by hybrid professionals with a unique blend of capabilities and experience in web, brand, search, social, content and PR.
- Campaign Management: Stop worrying about being billed for every email, call and meeting. There are no charges for client meetings and communications, daily monitoring of social media and website analytics, and weekly activity summaries.
- HubSpot Management: Outsource the daily monitoring and analysis of your account to a certified HubSpot Partner, including: website traffic trends, keyword performance, lead nurturing and social media. HubSpot is highly recommended for all campaign clients, and requires a separate license with HubSpot.
- Online Client Center: Enjoy 24/7 access to agency activities, task lists, campaign milestones, files and messages. The platform is totally intuitive and transparent.
- Monthly Campaign Scorecards: Adapt your strategy monthly with campaign Scorecards that include full updates on all activities, results and recommended action plans.
- Quarterly Reviews: Conduct complete campaign reviews with quarterly strategy sessions.
- Discounted Services: Save on add-on service blocks — $650 per five-hour block vs. $750 for project-based clients.