Public RelationsPrint this page
Build Relationships & Enhance Communications
Relationships and communications remain the foundation of the PR industry, but they are being fostered through social networks, Websites, self-published content (i.e. blogs, status updates, videos, case studies, eBooks), mobile apps and the media (mainstream and social).
Public Relations reaches and influences every audience that is relevant to your organization, and goes far beyond traditional media relations and publicity.
- Analyst relations
- Blogger relations
- Community relations
- Crisis communications
- Customer relations
- Employee relations
- Mainstream media relations (TV, radio, print)
- Media rooms
- Optimized press releases
- Social media relations (bloggers, forum moderators, influentials)
- Speaking campaigns
How Does Public Relations Fit into Your Strategy?
Public Relations is the final, and essential, piece to a comprehensive marketing strategy (Brand, Website, Search, Content, Social, PR).
It’s not about making your organization seem more remarkable than it truly is, counting clips and generating impressions; rather it’s about listening to your audiences, sharing your unique story, creating connections, gaining influence, and building loyalty in a measurable and meaningful way.
Public Relations Blog Posts
- PR Industry's Worst Enemy: The Irrelevant Aristocracy
- Top PR Firms Fail to Make the Grade Online
- The Press Release — Past, Present & Future
- Despamming Publicity Campaigns
- 10 Public Relations Trends That Will Change the Industry Forever