PR 20/20 president Paul Roetzer will join a panel of Cleveland-area entrepreneurs and business experts, to lead a discussion on the realities of owning and running a business. Presented by the Cleveland Professional 20/30 Club, the panel discussion will take place Wednesday, Oct. 22, 6-8 p.m., at MAGNET headquarters, 1768 East 25th St, Cleveland, Ohio, 44114.
The entrepreneurship panel includes:
- Moderator Dar Caldwell – founding partner of Zolio
- Andy Halko – CEO Insivia
- Eric Clemens – President Acroment Technologies
- Paul Roetzer – President/Founder PR 20/20
- Erin Reed – Marketing Manager JumpStart Inc.
- Tanya Weiker – Founder/Co-Owner Spherica LLC
Event: The Cleveland Professional 20/30 Club Entrepreneurship Panel Discussion
Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Time: Networking begins at 5:30 p.m.; panel discussion from 6-8 p.m.
Location: MAGNET Headquarters, 1768 East 25th Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Cost: $5 for 20/30 members; $10 for non-members. Food and cashbar will be provided.
Visit the Cleveland 20/30 event page for full details.