The office assistant is responsible for overall front-office activities, serving as the main point person for maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands and shopping.
The position includes a range of administrative and clerical tasks that collectively ensure the smooth and efficient running of the PR 20/20 office.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, and direct to the appropriate internal point of contact.
- Provide general support to office visitors.
- Maintain a welcoming office condition, coordinate office housekeeping, and arrange necessary repairs (as needed).
- Manage orders for office supplies, snacks, equipment, coffee, agency apparel, etc.
- Coordinate with IT, cable, phone and other vendors when services are required.
- Coordinate client gifts upon annual contract anniversaries and milestones.
- Support with new employee onboarding activities.
- Schedule meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Address employee questions regarding office management issues (e.g. supplies, travel, tech).
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, lunches and conferences.
- Assist with basic client and agency data-entry tasks.
- Participate, as needed, in special client or agency projects.
- Service as a partial executive assistant to leadership team.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with PR 20/20’s core values.
- Past experience as an administrative assistant, receptionist, office assistant or related position.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel in particular).
- Hands-on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Excellent time management, organization and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; personable.
- Adaptable, self-starter who is able to work in a fast-paced environment.
This is a part-time position—15 hours per week—with an hourly wage. While there is flexibility in times and days worked, we ask that one shift be 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. on Wednesdays.
PR 20/20 is an equal opportunity provider. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.