PR 20/20 is a 15-year old marketing consulting and services firm based in Cleveland, Ohio. The agency was a pioneer in inbound marketing, becoming HubSpot’s first partner agency in 2008, and is now leading the next frontier in digital transformation through the application of artificial intelligence to help clients grow smarter.
The agency is on the cusp of reaching a record high in monthly recurring revenue, and is poised to surpass its annual revenue record in 2021 as well.
The agency is looking for a growth-minded leader who has the desire and commitment to take the team to the next level. The position is a dual role overseeing the day-to-day operations of the agency, and leading services across the full client portfolio.
This executive reports to, and works closely with, PR 20/20 founder and CEO, Paul Roetzer. A minimum of 10 years experience in the agency business is required, with a proven ability to build teams, strengthen culture and drive revenue growth.
As president, this leader is focused every day on the achievement of near-term financial goals, and the ongoing pursuit of building a great marketing consulting and services firm.
The president is a champion for client success, profitable revenue growth, operational efficiency, alignment of department plans and goals, resource allocation and agency-wide accountability.
The president oversees day-to-day operations in the pursuit of an inspiring and rewarding environment for employees, value creation at a high velocity for clients and financial strength for the agency.
The president is an integrator who works with the CEO and department leaders to define agency goals and strategic plans.
- Oversee client health, performance and profitability across the agency.
- Define and manage high-level account management processes.
- Manage relationships and workflows with external client service delivery partners (e.g. freelancers, partner agencies).
- Lead research and integration (as necessary) of new offerings into the agency's service portfolio.
- Manage agency pricing strategy for current and new service offerings.
- Compile and analyze monthly and quarterly agency performance reports.
- Organize and facilitate monthly management meetings.
- Organize and facilitate quarterly performance meetings with department leaders.
- Provide strategic guidance and support to ensure ongoing alignment of goals and activities across all departments.
- Monitor performance progress across departments.
- Maintain personal client hours of approximately 50 hours per month.
- Support in the development and implementation of a strategic plan that guides the agency to its five-year revenue and profit goals.
- Champion organizational communication, clarity and consistency; focus and integrate leadership team to drive results, force resolution, and track prioritization and accountability.
- Foster a culture where employees take pride in their work, camaraderie and shared successes—a culture that’s driven to always do better, solve for the client, and promote the team over any individual success.
- Guide, align and integrate sales, marketing, services, talent, and operational initiatives to drive the agency toward goals.
- Sales & Marketing: Guide agency marketing efforts to focus on brand, growth and the comprehensive buyer’s journey; evolve experiences across the agency and its different initiatives/business units; align sales and services, winning new business across service and non service revenue (NSR) channels.
- Services: Build relationships with clients; evolve the agency’s service offerings; guide at the highest-level strategy and performance across the agency. Closely monitor services efficiency and profitability, and be proactive in recommending actions to continuously strengthen both.
- Talent: Drive staffing decisions and professional development opportunities across the team that align with the overall business plan and growth initiatives. Sign off on all VP-level and below hires and promotions.
- Operations: Manage day-to-day agency operations of the services business, including technology, administration and related budgets.
- Maintain awareness of the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards, and so forth.
- Concentrate professional development on business management and operational excellence of services firms.
- Offer recommendations on new program/services development, identifying opportunities and program mapping. With CEO and key stakeholder buy-in, integrate departmental heads on the development, marketing and sales of new offerings.
- Build and maintain key external relationships to promote the agency’s brand.
PR 20/20 is an equal opportunity provider. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.