Automated Press Releases
Machine-written news at scale.
Hundreds of thousands of press releases are distributed every year. For some organizations, they are an essential part of the overall communications strategy.
That said, releases can be an enormous drain on human and financial resources for large enterprises.
We take a different approach with our Automated Press Release service. And we're not the only ones—many reputable news outlets use this process to write the news too, including The Washington Post, The Associated Press, BBC, Reuters, Bloomberg, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and more.
Here's our basic process:
- We'll audit existing releases.
- Then categorize news (personnel, finance, award, research, etc.).
- We'll build templates for those that can be automated.
- Then run release data through the natural language generation (NLG) platform.
- Finally, we'll edit and distribute your news.
Intelligent, machine-assisted writing means you pay less and get more. Let's talk about the return you could realize with intelligently automated press releases.