Are you struggling to recruit and train a modern marketing team? Drive digital marketing transformation in your organization? Adapt more quickly to an exploding marketing technology landscape? Create a connected customer experience? Prove marketing ROI to the executive team?
If you answered yes to any or all of the above, you're not alone.
In The Marketing Performance Blueprint, Paul Roetzer outlined many of the challenges facing marketers today, and what it takes to overcome industry-wide gaps in talent, technology and strategy. But understanding is only the first step—after all, "High performers differentiate by doing, not planning."
That's why, for a limited time, we're offering a collection of exclusive resources with bulk purchases of The Marketing Performance Blueprint. Packages are available for 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 300 and 500 copies.
Sample features include:
- The Marketing Growth HackathonTM webinar and toolkit: We featured the marketing hackathon a few months ago, and since then it's proven to be a powerful and fast-paced approach to strategy building. Learn the six-step framework to hold an accelerated planning session and help you quickly identify campaigns with the greatest probability of impacting business results. The toolkit includes an on-demand webinar, session deck and workbook.
- Performance Pack Plus: You may have downloaded the Performance Pack, full of tools and templates that complement the book. We’re now offering the Performance Pack Plus, a new workbook with more exclusive downloads designed to help you better assess your business and align talent, tech and strategy to maximize performance. Unlike the Performance Pack, these resources aren’t available anywhere else. This download includes:
- Comprehensive marketing audit with 50+ questions to guide strategic planning.
- Marketing technology assessment template.
- Content marketing calendar template.
- Agency partner rating worksheet.
- 60-minute Q&A with the author: Paul Roetzer will take your questions on marketing talent, tech, strategy and performance in an exclusive Q&A session. Only readers that take advantage of this offer will be invited to the hour-long conference call.
- Custom Marketing Score Briefs: Marketing Score, as featured in Chapter 8, is an online marketing assessment tool built to rate the strength of business and marketing foundations, forecast potential, and align expectations. In your one-on-one session, Paul will analyze your Marketing Score report and outline key findings related to business and marketing foundations. Together, you’ll uncover opportunities to boost marketing performance and discuss how to allocate time, money and talent to maximize resources.
- One-on-one consulting sessions: For a limited time you can earn up to three hours of marketing strategy consulting with Paul. Discuss strategic planning, inbound marketing, agency management and more.
>> Interested? Get the details here. <<
We’re also giving away:
- Google Analytics dashboards
- Free digital copies of the book
- On-demand access to The Marketing Performance Blueprint webinar series
- Keynote presentations and strategy workshops
We've included battle-tested tools and strategies that our team uses daily, and bundled them with copies of the book and personalized consulting to give you an all-in-one toolkit. We hope these resources help you advance your talent, adapt to new technology, evolve marketing strategy, and accelerate performance.